The Cry Of Innocent Beauty

Do not give the power to your past to decide your future .I am the the most beautiful place in the world ,I was known for the Knowledge across the world though sarvagna peetam , I am the mother of all well known ancient scientists of the world starting from kasyapa to modern day avinash Kak. I am the land who is the mother of a river which gives the life to millions of the people across the Indian subcontinent .I was those who witnessed the first generation of human evaluation through its civilization on the banks on River Sindhu .I am the mother of river sindhu on whos name the The Indian Subcontinent was named after . I am the land desiccated from water  and I am known as Kashmir and I popularly known as The Crown of Indian Sub Continent .But all these are past all of my glory .Now My Children are dieing ,My children are Picking up there arms ,My Children are stamped as Terrorists ,My children are losing there opportunities,My children are Crying for the cause that they were not a part of  and I have transformed from the land of peace to the land where the most militarized zone in the world.My Little Daughters are Raped brutally ,My Daughter are losing there career and future and becoming victims of others crimes.
  It was started all around 17th century when the queen of england has given a charter to its representative company to do the business in Eastern Part of the world in which India is most popularly Known for species and all other indredians that are having most demand in England and that company was named as "British East India Company " & that company has brought the  profits for entire England for a single year the tax that was paid to the Government of England was around 52 Million Pounds .Which was Increased yearly at a rate of 15% per year .
     It has become the Diamond in the crown of England such from the revenue that they got from Indian subcontinent has become there capital to concur the remaining countries like Africa ,Australia ,China ,New zealand etc . It has also empowered the status of  citizen of england such that there economical condition has raised from the position of street vender's in england has become the Collectors in India .Finally the palaces in england were build up on the earnings from Indian Subcontinent .they won the all the wars across the world .They become the super power .They started to see India as the duck which gives golden Eggs .
    This was continued till late 18th century when the first revolution of Indian freedom struggle was started  than the thrown was scarred that it would loss its main source of Income .So they transfered the power from Company to directly crown of U,K .But Days were never changed the struggle for an Independent India was continued .    British got to know all the days were not theirs .They started to divide the people of Indian Subcontinent on the basis of religion .at First they divided the Bengal when they got to know it is necessary to live the Indian subcontinent they divided the Burma further .
when it has become clear to them that they are going to leave this Indian Subcontinent they were scarred of their future such that the country with most resources in world will go to Soviet Union .So they thought there enemy would become more powerful than before because of the policies of Pandit Nehru and others .So they decided to divide the subcontinent such that the thing that are required for soviet union will be separated under the one who is favored to them for that work they choose religion as a weapon and Mr Jinnah.There plane was implemented properly through bled-shed millions of people were died .Most of the people lost their homes . 
     It has become such that the day that they partitioned Subcontinent number of people dead was all time highest of such deaths and they thought this should not end like this they thought even in future these two countries should not unit for that I was chosen as a  platform .At that times i was in the rule of a Hindu King and where most of my children were following Islam .They took this diversity as a advantage and started to send the infiltrators to my land to occupy me .
To protect me from them the ruler of mine has merged me in India only for the few powers .And leaders of India has gave the Special Temporary status such that i will remain autonomous .up to that time when there no referendum about merging of me in India .But that was happened that temporary provision was continued for decades .the day come when Indian government has decided to help the Bangladesh freedom struggle and won it .than Pakistan has divided to do the same thing to India than they chosen me as their weapon they brain washed my children and they made me cry on today .
And this is my story the story in which i am crying continuously for the reason in which my intervention was not their .


To be continued ........

By 
Polavarapu S D Lalitha Rao 



Comments

Popular Posts